About the game
The Sport Good Governance Game (SG3) is a realistic and interactive computer simulation where participants deal with various governance scenarios by making choices in tackling sport specific (decision-making, doping, match-fixing, transgressive behaviour, unfair play, …) and non-sport specific threats (gender equity, interpersonal violence, mediatisation, …).
Do you have what it takes to be a sport manager
- Are you transparent
- Are you democratic
- Are you accountable
- Are you socially responsible
- Are you really an ethical leader
We will see if you play the Sport good governance game
Download the workshop
Want to know what is behind the game? Download the workshop and gain deeper understanding in the dimensions of good governance, ethical leadership and what it means for your own sport organisation.
Action plan for good governance in your sports organisation
Apply the knowledge on good governance to your sport organisation and develop your own action plan:
It exists out of 4 parts:
- What does your sports club already have in place at this time?
- What does your sports club already do about good governance?
- What can your sports club do regarding good governance?
- Determine 5 priorities you want to work on in the short term as a sports club
At the end you get an overview of all the actions you have indicated and you can start working on good governance in your sports club. Good luck!